This site is your portal to the Reversal Theory Society, the Journal of Motivation, Emotion, and Personality: Reversal Theory Studies, and Introductory Resources on Reversal Theory.
21th Biennial Reversal Theory Conference
June 27-29, 2022
Flexibility, Emotion Regulation, the Change Process, and Reversal Theory
- Abstracts are being accepted now! Send in your submission before the January 28, 2022 deadline.
- Your English or French abstract should be between 250 and 500 words.
- Send submission to: email@example.com.
- All RT papers are welcome; though the theme is flexibility, regulation, and change, feel free to submit papers on any topic.
- Presenters from the 2021 conference are especially encouraged to submit updates.
We are excited to see you at the University of Paris 8, in Saint-Denis, from June 27-29, 2022!